HOW TO WIN: Qualify weekly from November 27th, 2017. Earn one entry for every 100 points on your Players Club card while playing your favorite slot machines or table games. Guests must swipe their card at the kiosks from 4 PM to 8:30 PM the day of the drawing to be entered. Drawings to select 20 lucky winners start at 5 PM. At 9 PM all names will be reentered into the MGT virtual drum for the Grand Prize winner- $2,500 cash + any unclaimed $250 prizes! Must be present to win. Your Players Club card must be inserted into the slot machine’s reader box to properly record your earned points.
1. Must be 21 years of age or older to enter premises
2. Must possess a valid form of Identification
3. Must have a player’s club card to participate
4. For every 100 points earned throughout the week on your Players Club card, you will receive an entry for the cash drawings.
5. Drawings to select 20 lucky winners start at 5 PM. At 9 PM all names will be reentered into the MGT virtual drum for the Grand Prize winner- $2,500 cash + any unclaimed $250 prizes!
6. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that their player’s club card is properly inserted and registering their points
7. Must swipe your card at the kiosks from 4 PM to 8:30 PM to enter drawings.
8. Customer shall have 3 minutes to claim their prize or prize is forfeited; new customer name will be drawn
9. May only win once per night from 5 PM – 8:30 PM, until finale drawing at 9 PM
10. Sky Dancer Casino & Hotel reserves the right to deny entry, cancel or modify the promotion for any reason on or before the date. If canceled, neither party shall have further liability to the other.
11. Management‘s decision will be final.
12. The Player’s Club Representative will utilize the MGT Virtual Drawings to find the qualified 20 finalists for the promotion from 5 PM to 9 PM.
13. Sky Dancer Casino & Hotel is not responsible for any events ordinary or extraordinary and/or computer malfunctions beyond the control of Sky Dancer Casino & Hotel.
14. Sky Dancer Casino & Hotel decision regarding any disputes or interpretations pertaining to these rules shall be binding on all contestants.
15. These offers are non-transferrable.